Friday, February 4, 2011

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!!!!!

Every once in a rare moon, it's refreshing to wake up to the sound of the alarm on my iphone with sticky note reading "DON'T PRESS SNOOZE!!!!," knowing I have something remotely significant to do this morning. Whether or not an LA models promotional shoot is significant is subjective, I suppose. Either way I'm up. 
   I tried to figure out the auto brew on my coffee pot last night but I woke to an empty pot. 
   Journey's Escape album is spinning Don't stop believing. The cool thing about records, aside from the sweet unique sound and the fact that they're just awesome, is that it forces you to listen to the whole record whereas the MP3 player has turned every artist into a one or two hit wonder. 
   


2 comments:

  1. Better have hit wonder than not... lol

    Just don't stop believing... I love that song too

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog Mr Degman... great chatting briefly today... Let's do a coffee this week...?

    ReplyDelete