Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#FatnLow

so much progress on the bike today but just a side note, i performed a scene from Brokeback mt. In class tonight and wanted to share how significant the gay community has been in my life thus far. Without your support, my life wouldn't be anywhere near where it is today. You guys have helped create so much opportunity that i don't deserve but am beyond grateful for. Bless anybody and everybody who has supported me throughout my journey. 
Jason Kanner and Matthew Holloway especially deserve high fives. I actually believe they might be angels

Back to the bike:
  The last two days have been awesome. Sandblasted the tank and rear fender, primed them and painted them matte black. looks like a tank ready to bomb somebody. 
  After that, I did my best to narrow down all the useless police junk wires. There were hundreds of them. 
  Once i got rid of the colorful arrangement of wires under the seat, i got rid of the air box and went with cone filters. 

Left to be done:
 Leaf spring seat
 Crank case filter
 Grind off all the fairing attachments on the frame.
 New exhaust.
 I also am considering a new color. maybe matte army green. idk. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment