Tuesday, January 25, 2011

   Due to lack of time, I had to split up my miles today and run 5 in the AM and another 2 just a few minutes ago. I can't believe I actually ran 7 miles today. I like to say getting into shape is happening so fast because i'm young but these here knees will disagree (i'm currently icing them.)
   20 minutes is what it takes to ice so during which i'm going to walk to through the randomness that i do on my computer.
   First off we check the blogs. My Bookmarks is full of blogs from film, sports to random hobbies. Some of my favorites are Dlisted.com, theplaylistDeadline and my favorite place to shop steepandcheap.
   Now that all those are said and done, I'm going to let you in on a little secret hiding place of mine. Tranquility <-- All it takes is a pair of noise canceling headphones and you're back in mexico on the beach getting that 5 star massage. Your mind is running a million mph alone on a run with nothing to do but ponder, dream and aspire. Only this time you won't have to ice or stretch after. It is that thing that is more precious than any metal or rock. It's happiness from a 25 cent gum ball machine...
 

      

May your dreams be sweet and the day that follows be blessed.

                   I must stretch now :/


 

1 comment: