Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tickle me Elmo

   I ran 8 miles today!!!! It's getting to the point where I almost actually enjoy running... I say almost because i'm sitting here icing me knees as I write this.
   I'm not always a real people person. I really enjoy my alone time every now and then and lately this seems to be the only place I can really get away from everything. That's what's so great about LA in comparison to NY. I like the Apple in small doses. What it has going is that there's ALWAYS something to do. Whether it's one of the million dive bars in the village, bowling, or even just walking around (there's NO better place to people watch than Union Sq.) But sometimes that's the problem. There's always something to do and never nothing to do. It lacks the awesomeness that is tranquillity.
   That's where LA comes in. It literally has it all. And let's not forget the weather? I mean it's absolutely fantastic about 360 days a year. And don't give me that bull crap about how much you prefer season changes because, like your common empire state squabble about how you can get nature upstate, you can also get it east of LA.
  
    My 20 minutes are up. Time to put the ice away and sleep.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment