Thursday, January 20, 2011

when i grow up?

   There's just something about working long hard hours towards a personal goal that, even though you hate it at the time, makes you smile at the end of the day. It makes cold beer taste better and even helps you get over the fact that your flat mate used up all the toilet paper and stuck a nasty Smirnoff Ice in the cupboard with the refills along with the note "YOU GOT ICED" as you drop to a knee.
   My dream, unfortunately, doesn't require those long hard hours so instead I fill my time with random hobbies such as converting old road bikes into wicked fixies, learning to play guitar, training for a marathon, fixing the nasty slice that seems to be glued to my driver, writing a script, memorizing sides, and training my dog. All whilst breaking yet another iPhone < That's probably my forte. 
   Things i'd like to add to that list;
- I wish i went camping more often. The outdoors is more of my element.
- I want to learn to cook.
- I wish I attended more concerts.
- I want to slow dance with Taylor Swift at a dive bar?

Any how, I'm off to bed. 

But first...

Prayer Request;
   My little brother is on the verge of accepting Jesus into his life. I'm very VERY excited to hear this as it's something I've been praying for for a while now. His name's Brandon and he's 16 years old. It would mean a lot to me. 

Thanks friends,

Kerry
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment