Friday, January 14, 2011

we invest so much time knowing we can't earn it back.

   welcome to my blog. For those of you that jumped on the YouTube following are probably thinking this is just another hobby that i'll get bored with and erase. My money's with you on that one. But, enjoy the time in between. Perhaps i'll last longer than three posts this time.

Topic of the day: Stephanie Germanotta 
    I came across this name on Youtube and i have, officially, been convinced that she is actually talented behind all the bullshit they call Lady Gaga. She reminds me a lot of Norah Jones. I should like to hear her play again as a real person, aka Stephanie Germanotta. 

    Meanwhile, watch out for a band called Marathona. They're insane. im going to their show this evening actually. They're EP drops in Feb. I might be that guy who makes the first fan page. im not sure yet. I suppose tonight will be the deciding factor. I wonder if he'll sign my boobs?

Enjoy your evenings

Kerry

3 comments: